Politique de confidentialité
Politique de confidentialité
2. Ventdepot srl respects the right to personal privacy and puts in all reasonable efforts to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data and other information processed on this website.
Personal data management
5. The Client may visit this websites without providing any information about him/herself, but if the Client wants to start using services offered by Ventdepot srl on the website, Ventdepot srl asks the Client to provide his/her email address and/or phone number, also name and surname or company name, and other information (in dependance with the services the Client aims to use).
6. Usually Ventdepot srl manages the following personal data: name and surname; email address; mobile phone number; IP address; any information provided by the Client to Ventdepot srl.
7. Data, which the Client submits, is processed with the following aims: identification; verification of accuracy of personal data; conclusion, execution and control of various agreements, etc.
9. Like many website managers, Ventdepot srl monitors the hits of the website and collects information on how many people have visited the website, what is the server domain name of the visitors' internet service provider, etc. This information is collected automatically during the visit on the website. It helps website manager to understand how visitors use the website and allows to improve services provided by Ventdepot srl.
10. All of the aforementioned information comprising Client's personal data will not be transferred to any third parties without Client's consent, unless applicable legal acts require otherwise or it is necessary to provide services. Ventdepot srl retains the right to hire other people at its discretion, if necessary, to carry out certain functions on behalf of Ventdepot srl. In order to carry out the functions assigned to such people, some of the Client's information may be made available to them. However, mentioned people cannot use this information for any purposes other than to perform functions that have been assigned to them.
Access to personal data, its correction and refusal
12. The subject of personal data has the right to demand to be acquainted with personal data stored by Ventdepot srl, learn how it is processed and request to submit such data to him/her. The data can be provided free of charge once per calendar year, but in other cases provision of data may be charged at the amount which does not exceed the cost of data provision.
13. The subject of personal data has the right to demand Ventdepot srl to correct all his/her personal data free of charge. The subject of personal data has also the right to refuse to have his/her personal data managed and disclosed to third parties, except when it is necessary to provide services.
14. Request for access, correction and refusal may be sent by email at email@example.com . In the request the Client has to indicate his/her name, surname, and user name clearly.
Processing of personal data for client notification purposes
15. By registering in the System, the subject of personal data agrees for his/her data to be processed by Ventdepot srl for notification purposes, i.e. sending notifications about changes in services provided to the Client, their prices and features, agreements concluded with the Client and similar changes, Ventdepot srl system's messages and other notifications related to provided services.
16. Ventdepot srl is not responsible for assurance of Client's privacy on websites of third parties even when third-party websites are available through links presented on this website. Ventdepot srl recommends reading privacy terms of each website which is not owned by Ventdepot srl.
17. Ventdepot srl provides the Client, using Ventdepot srl services for business and professional needs, with the opportunity to show in the System descriptions of the services provided and goods sold by him/her free of charge during the Agreement validity period (if it does not conflict with the applicable legislation). Ventdepot srl has the right to delete such description and/or logotype from the System or do not advertize it without a separate warning and without indicating reasons for such deletion or non-advertising.
18. The Client, using Ventdepot srl services for business and professional needs, agrees for his/her name and/or logotype to be used by Ventdepot srl for direct marketing (for example, to indicate that the Client uses services provided by Ventdepot srl).
Ensuring Information Security
19. The aim of Ventdepot srl is to ensure the maximum level of security of all information received from the Client and public data files. In order to protect such information from unauthorized access, use, copying or disclosure, Ventdepot srl uses a variety of administrative, technical and physical security tools.